Recently, Shannon held the position of Director of Traffic & Production at Amélie Company in Denver, CO. Here she managed all print, photo and video production, traffic management and scheduling of all work traveling through the agency, proofreading and copy editing and controlled the workload and assignments of the creative department. She also directly managed one employee and handled general agency operations. Shannon currently holds a Project Manager position with Clementine Words where she manages the same agency processes.
Shannon also held the position of Creative Operations Manager and lead Art Buyer/Producer at Starz Entertainment where she produced photography and video for original programming including shows such as: Camelot, Spartacus, Torchwood, Party Down, Gravity, Crash and Head Case.
Responsibilities at Starz:
- Established & implemented photo & video production & purchasing processes
- Production of large scale Gallery & Marketing Concept photo & TV shoots (photographer/director research & recommendations, negotiating fees, contract management, management of shoot logistics; budget management, travel coordination, artist & talent management which included coordinating the Cast & Crews of original shows such as Crash, Spartacus, Camelot, Torchwood, Head Case, Gravity & Party Down)
- Hired & managed Unit Photographers & their day-to-day schedule & assignments on the set of each show
- Management of outside post-production for both photography & broadcast projects
- Worked directly with Business and Legal Affairs to identify & guard against any legal pitfalls, particularly copyright & usage issues
- Copy editing & proofreading
- Researched new artists & trends to ensure the best & most appropriate talent is hired
- Traffic management of all video projects through MarCom which included assigning Producers & managing the flow of jobs throughout the process to ensure deadlines were consistently met
- Building & managing project timelines
- Hired, scheduled & managed payments for voice over talent & translation of scripts
- Partnered in the successful 9-month development & company-wide launch of new project management software (Aprimo) & continued training
Over the years, Shannon has worked in both Art Buyer and Traffic Management roles at McClain Finlon Advertising, Italia Partners, Thomas and Perkins Advertising and Hot Pink, Inc.
Colorado Dept of Transportation
Great-West Life & Annuity (Great-West Retirement Services)
National Endowment for Financial Education
Coloradans Against Auto Theft
Denver Regional Council of Governments (Bike To Work Day)
Smart Meal Colorado
Einstein Bros Bagels
Carino's Italian Restaurants
Denver Botanic Gardens
Shannon has also enjoyed a career as a Realtor so she has a deep knowledge of both real estate and sales and can relate many of the skills needed for this role to Creative Services and Operations.
- Creative Services & Operations